Guidelines for Presenters
The following guidelines will help you design and prepare your Presentation.
- You are kindly expected to check the Conference Schedule and be clear about the exact date, time, and room of the session that you are presenting.
- Please be available in your designated room at least 10 minutes before your session.
- The time for each presentation is approximately 15-20 minutes and will have another 3 minutes for questions and answers.
- Each meeting rooms is equipped with a projector and a laptop (Windows operating system with MS PowerPoint & Adobe Acrobat Reader). Make sure that your files are compatible with PowerPoint or PDF format. Use a USB flash drive to transfer your files to the laptop. You should copy your files to the laptop before your sessions.
- Your poster should include (1) a title, (2) an abstract, and (3) authors’ names and affiliations.
- Limit the size of your poster within 160 cm (Height) × 60 cm (Width).
- Set up your poster 10 minutes before your poster session.