1. Requirements for manuscript preparation
Code of Conduct:
Contributors must confirm that manuscripts are UNPUBLISHED and NOT under
review anywhere else.
Contributors MUST prepare their manuscripts in English. American or British style is acceptable, but contributors should use one consistently throughout.
Manuscripts should conform to APA (American Psychological Association) style. For more technical specification regarding citations and references, please refer to Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association.
Please download manuscript template for full-paper or abstract to prepare your manuscripts. Contributors who fail to prepare manuscripts in accordance with our “Requirements for manuscript preparation” will be asked to revise and re-submit their manuscripts.
We reserve the rights to make necessary adjustments to typesetting of manuscript to maintain the quality of proceedings.
Contributors are required to submit manuscripts in Microsoft Word. Manuscripts submitted in any format other than Microsoft Word will NOT be considered. If contributors have problem providing manuscripts in the required file format, please email us.
- Apply for a new account (Please click on “New Account”)
- Fill out all the required information to establish your account. Contributors MUST provide valid email addresses.
- Submit your manuscripts.
- If your submission is successful, you will receive a confirmation email with paper number.
- If contributors have more than one manuscript to submit, please use “New Submission” to add other manuscripts.
Track review status
Contributors can use “My Submission(s)” to track review status and to upload final manuscripts.
Contributors can use “My Registration(s)” to make registration and payment. If contributors fail to complete registration, their manuscripts will not be included in the proceedings.